Sunday, March 22, 2009

22nd March - Jade Goody is dead


Well I have to say that I feel sorry for Jade Goody and her family but I also have to say that the media hype over the short battle against cancer by Goody has left me speechless.

Who was Jade Goody? Well she was an overweight, loud mouthed Chav who was made famous after making herself look a complete idiot on the popular (amongst imbeciles) TV unreality show, 'Big Brother'.

The fact that she was diagnosed with cancer and died very shortly afterwards is sad but is it really either sad or news for the whole of Great Britain? You would think so, her dying days got more press coverage than the two soldiers murdered in Northern Ireland, more than the eight soldiers blown up or shot dead in Afghanistan since she was diagnosed.

Does anyone, anyone with half a brain I mean, really care if this waste of oxygen has died? I know I don't. There are far more important things going on that affect us a lot more than this no-body dying.

1 comment:

  1. Narrow blood vessels lie alongside the intestines of the earthworm and
    they absorb the nutrients from the alimentary canal feeding the rest
    of the body. * Team answer sheets - Basically a grid lined
    A4 type sheet with answer write in numbered boxes and a line on top for the team name.
    They feature almost nightly drink specials and some form of
    entertainment every night of the week--DJ's, live music, trivia, you name it.

    Also visit my web page - free quiz answer sheets

    ReplyDelete