Sunday, April 5, 2009

UK Woman Glues Her Eye Shut

Some people do really stupid things but this one has to be somewhere close to the top of the list of stupid things that you can do.

29 year old Paula Griffin from Bournemouth stupidly mistook a bottle of toxic nail glue for eye drops, put her head back and squirted the glue over one of her open eyes. As she is the first reported person to do this then it cannot be an easy thing to do. Apparently she may have caused permanent damage to her eyesight.

My question is: why would someone buy nail glue? Who wants to glue their nails together never mind their eyes?

No comments:

Post a Comment